Immanuel Lutheran Elementary School is committed to providing a quality, caring Christian education that meets your child's mental, physical and spiritual needs.
Our experienced and loving staff incorporates God's Word into all subject areas, creating the basis for exceptional learning. In addition, our students have consistently recorded above-average scores on nationally recognized standardized tests.
As a student of Immanuel, your child will enjoy and benefit from:
- Low pupil-to-teacher ratio for individualized instruction.
- Phonics-based reading curriculum.
- Mobile notebook computer lab.
- Mathematics, Forensics, Spelling, and Academic Bowl competitions.
- Art, Science, and Social Studies fairs.
- A music program that includes choir, band, and more.
- A wide-variety of athletic opportunities (i.e. soccer, volleyball, basketball, track, etc.)
- An Christ-centered Education.
Most importantly, an education at Immanuel Lutheran Elementary School will open your child's heart to the precious promise of everlasting life through faith in Jesus Christ.
As parents, God has given each of us a command to teach our children of the Savior. Immanuel assists you in fulfilling this command with:
- Daily religion instruction and Bible study.
- Interaction with fellow Christian friends and teachers.
- Emphasis on Christian values.
Children develop their God-given talents and abilities while their love for their Lord grows strong.
Why should you consider a Christian education for your child?
The answer is simple. From 3-year-old pre-school through 8th grade, Immanuel Lutheran builds on the most important foundation there is--our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
This foundation, based on the everlasting love of God for His children, enables our students to grow up with a healthy respect for themselves and others around them.
This foundation encourages every child to build for the future with his or her God-given talents, keeping in mind that, whatever we do in life, we do it to the glory of our Creator and Savior.
Most importantly, this foundation is not just for this life — it's for eternity.
Our desire is to give the children entrusted to us the best education. When children show exceptional aptitude we try to challenge them, and when children find themselves struggling we try to give special attention to help them succeed in the school environment.
- God's Word - Bible History and Doctrine
- Language Arts - English, Reading/Literature, Spelling, Vocabulary
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
- Current Events
- Junior Choir
- Instrument Lessons and Band Program
- Piano Lessons
- School Plays
- WSMA - Wisconsin School Music Association and Lakeshore Music Festivals
For the past number of years, Immanuel Lutheran School students have consistently ranked above the national average and WELS synod-wide average on the standardized Terra Nova achievement tests given to students at thousands of public, private, and parochial schools across the country. All Immanuel students in grades 3 through 8 take these tests each fall. Terra Nova tests gauge student achievement in reading, language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, vocabulary, spelling, and other areas.
You can find Immanuel's per-grade Fall 2016 test results in the chart below. The score for each grade listed on the test is reported as a national percentile. For example, if the chart shows a particular grade level at Immanuel scored in the 75th percentile in mathematics, it means the class, on average, scored higher than 75 percent of all students in the nation in that same grade who took the test.